Forgive to Live 2019
You are personally invited to a highly educational program that will run on Saturday afternoons 4pm for 6 weeks. The six programs will be held on August 10, 17, 31 and September 7, 14, 21.
The purpose of this program is not just to have an anjoyable afternoon together, but rather to:
- Convey and learn healpful information and insights about forgiveness
- Deepen individual relationships
- Build a sense of community and closeness
- Brainstorm ideas and dream together
- Support each other in the challenges in life
- Help members grow with the goal of improving their lives!
In attending a session of this nature a number of areas of growth can be expected. You may experience some of the following benefits:
- Learning the steps along the path of the forgiveness journey - and where you personally are in this journey.
- Experiencing the freedom that comes through forgivness.
- Learning how to improve your future and your health through the choices you make today.
- Being able to reframe your past and find an increased hope.
- Seeing that anger can work for you and even pave the way for forgiveness.
- Learning to forgive yourself and become free from guilt and shame.
- Changing cognitive thinking and behaviour as new pathways of thinking are developed and new thoughts are truth are expressed. This may even have an impact on the behaviour of others as we change the way we treat them.
Date The six programs will be held on August 10, 17, 31 andSeptember 7, 14, 21.
Time: 4pm start
Venue: Seventh-day Adventist Church Community Hall
182 Bowral St, Bowral 2576
Recorded Presenter: Dr Dick Tibbits & Dr Marcia Williams
Facilitator: Julie Higgins - Counsellor, Registered Nurse and Lifestyle Medicine Consultant from the Cedarvale Health and Lifestyle retreat.
Cost: $25 per person
Contact: Julie Higgins: email@example.com
or Owen: 0481210121